I am finally using the internet at home! (Hence the prose post coming up; notice that the short senseless and absolutely random ones before are all done hastily in the office whilst trying to remain discreet and secretive)
It's been a hectic month of work, actually no, scrap that, a few hectic months of work and I'm glad everything's settling in and raring to go so I can very irresponsibly gladly leave for a 10day break to my favourite place. Of course if I could, I would pack some people (I'm sure you'd know who you are) along in my oversized suitcase but alas, some good things will have to wait.
So lately it's been a rather peaceful (I liiiiiiiiiiike) time for us all; sometimes the hiccups that occur once in a while (though uncalled for, I knowwwwwww - and I'm sorry) make us realise that innately, the people who affect us most are the ones we care for in as much amounts. And of course most importantly, the lessons I've learnt so far from everything and everyone is to look forward to better things, not backwards at the bad things (although you have to admit it gets pretty tough at times)
This trip back to melbourne will be a good rest/test for me in more ways than one and I'm looking forward to being with the people I know will stay in my life for (let's not say the F word) a long time. Oh, the fun!! (heh heh heh heh heh)
April shall bring better times: gym with my dog (hahahaha) and then back to training again (I HOPE), late night activities that don't have the word/smell of 'alcohol' and as for the rest, we'll see what happens in time to come. It's always good to have something to look forward to to keep you going, and I'm hoping something bigger and better will come into all our lives soon.
Wow. Now that I've regurgitated and left you with word vomit, here's something for you to think about:
"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down." - Love & Death
Okay and in typical leona fashion..
"I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally
AWWWWWWWW.
And since all good things come to an end (and by now you should be cock-eyed from reading this post).. BYEE!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home